As a community, we believe that each of our students possesses the power within themselves to reach their full potential, define their own path and leave BHS prepared and impassioned to lead in tomorrow’s world. We are dedicated to the education of girls, and promise to offer academic excellence enriched by innovation and collaboration. We take pride in our supportive community, which fosters confidence and empowers our students to become authentic versions of themselves and lead meaningful lives.
Your dedication, generosity and support of our school over the years have made a real difference in how we educate our students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does participation matter?
- What is the real cost of a BHS education?
- How do I give?
- When do I give?
- What are matching gifts and how do they help?
- How much money does the BHS annual fund raise?
- What is the difference, between unrestricted and restricted Annual Gifts?
- I already paid for, or am paying school fees. Why should I give?
- I am an alumna/us but have no children that I plan on sending to BHS.